If you want to know all about me then check out my Facebook. Otherwise here is some info on me:
1. I am a Christian. I began following Christ my junior year of high school while I was at a Young Life weekend camp.
2. I have an amazing family. My wife (Erin) and I are high school sweethearts. We met at the same camp when I met Christ. We have three wonderful and unique children: Caleb, Lilly and Molly.
3. I work for Young Life in Phoenix, AZ. I also volunteer as a Young Life leader at Pinnacle High School, where I also coach basketball. I also lead at Greenway Middle School. I love being with teenagers, especially ones who aren’t all that interested in church.
4. I graduated from Arizona State with a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, and from Phoenix Seminary with an M.Div (Leadership emphasis). Somewhere along the way I got a graduate certificate in Youth Ministry from Fuller School of Theology. I have audited classes at Wheaton Graduate School in their Master of Evangelism and Leadership program. I like school quite a bit and want to do more in the future.
5. I run a blog that serves as a resource for Young Life volunteers. I like to read, utilize technology, play golf and basketball.
6. I recently started teaching classes at Grand Canyon University including Biblical Interpretation / Hermeneutics and Christian Worldview.