Area Director, Paradise Valley and Cave Creek Young Life
• Recruit, train and nurture over 100 volunteer leaders reaching over 500 students annually at six high schools and five middle schools, as well as developing a strong ministry to teen moms, particularly in the Latino community.
• Successful fundraising of an annual budget over $400,000 per year and a large surplus in reserve.
• Southwest Region staff trainer and advisor for national and international Young Life.
Senior Adjunct Professor, Grand Canyon University (Part-Time)
• Honors College Faculty of the Year, 2023.
• Leadership in Research and Scholarly Activity Award, 2021.
• Faculty Scholarship Award, 2019.
• Teach a variety of classes including Christian Worldview, Theology, and Biblical Interpretation classes in the College of Theology and in the Honors College.
• Appointed as Senior Adjunct Professor, the highest of four adjunct positions, upon its creation within the university (Nov, 2020).
Subject Matter Expert, Grand Canyon University
• Develop curriculum for undergraduate and graduate classes for “on the ground” and online classes for the College of Theology and Grand Canyon University Honors College.
Fiber Optics Product Manager, Telect Inc.
July 2000 – July 2002
• Manager completely responsible for over ten product lines, in excess of $16 million dollars annually (2001).
• Researched, wrote business plans, developed, marketed, priced, trained and sold products internationally for the telecommunications industry.
• Lead product development with teams in the USA, Mexico, Brazil and Poland.
• Traveled extensively to support sales staff, engineers, work with customers, provided training and presentations to the largest telecommunications providers and standards boards internationally.